Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Where is the line of government and civil rights?

I recently had a friend send me a link to a website that had all sorts of information about me. I clicked on the website, written in my name and was surprised all the information we had. I could not believe that people have the right to collect all this information about me and put it there for all to access.

Then click on a vision of my house and could see everything about my home. In fact, my friend was commenting that with the stroke ofhouse that is out of the internet shows your plate on your vehicle and even a child who was outside when the photo was taken.

This may feel like an invasion of privacy and our rights, but the challenge of protecting our civil rights seems to go deeper. Some felt that having the government put money in banks and other stimulus packages was a step in the wrong direction. Then the government put money into the automotive sector and people wonderedif you stepped too far into the lives of people.

One of the great stories out there in the last two years is the civil rights of those who are same-sex marriages. People wonder where their rights to make decisions. Then take a look at health insurance policies that were recently just passed. There are many things happening with the government that people are really thinking that the line is drawn and in fact have the rightoptions.

Thanks To : Cheap baby food formula