Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A meeting of experts in fashion and celebrities

"It was a normal evening in Second Life and the neck of my sister, Fairy Contepomi and I were discussing who should record the details on the investigations of sale with us in our new mall.

The night before my first relay having attended a meeting of organizational life and how I wanted to make an impression that I had my "Real Elf" team. Monday night, I was still wearing the suit on Sunday and when we were talking about the designers and quality suppliersSecond Life, incidentally, said, "Oh, Fairs, drop a note card for ShadoWiccan and Sojourner Bewitched Wicca partners ... you should have a reference point."

Immediately, forgetting how to Papo Lungu building occupied the mall and helped him move flora and fauna that my gardener, Mello Bonetto, was used to my beach house to decide what to keep and what to return your inventory!

Sometimes a name and appears on my radar, Wiccan Sojourner! Icompletely stunned and sent me an instant message to fairies and shouted that Ms. Sojourner was in the mall! After the greeting and welcome to it the jewel of Atlantis and says that the buildings were built in the late Tuesday night and the schema information for the holidays.

He said: "Love the dress!"

"Thanks, I love clothes and a few items! Fairy How does my sister!"

We chatted and fairies teleported to the mall and the lady said yes Wicca thatinterested in obtaining a place for vacation and befriended me.

In real life I've been dying to ask for his autograph! It s definitely been an "oh my God," I am the Wicca meeting Mrs. Sojourner time! Why is that? Two reasons: one, I love his clothes, which is well known in Second Life, making it one of the premier icons of fashion in Second Life then, in my personal and humble opinion, a celebrity in Second Life!

Two, she and her partner were in the same ShadoWiccanfirst wave of residents of Second Life, which means that Second Life started when he was very unstable and difficult to handle, trust me it still is, but I'm sure a lot better! When I went into Second Life? 2004! Their contributions of clothing for the purchase of the beautiful have enriched our lives, so that we, the customers, looking!

Known is defined differently by everyone or if it is in real life and Second Life, and know someone who is well known in the fashion industry and was arace ever for me and it was everything we talked about for days after my first encounter with the second celebrity life!

Visit : Baby strollers Discount camera telephoto lens