Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scott & Sean- Q&A- Ep. 11

(0:55)- Toby Manley Hi Scott My names Toby and I have a question about basic carbs. I'm 6ft and i weigh about 11.5 stone. I've been going to the gym for about 6 months and recently i was offered a free 'nutrition seminar' by a personal trainer. He basically tried to get me to spend £300 a month on his training, but more importantly, he said to build muscle quickly and tone you can't eat pasta, rice, potato or bread of any kind. Is this correct? I only ever eat wholewheat bread/pasta/rice anyway. I don't have a lot of money and foods like bread and wholewheat pasta/ rice are affordable and give me energy when I work out. You said yourself that you enjoy bagels and peanut butter in one of your nutrition videos so I'm hoping this trainer is wrong. I'm quite a lean individual and I have a six pack but it's not super defined, so should I cut out on bread etc to get more definition? (8:05)- Shridhar TM Hey Scott Let me introduce myself first, my name is Shridhar n 'm from Bangalore, India. I am just like one of 1000s u might have met who has that elusive dream about having a six packs..... I stand 165cms and weighed over 80kgs a couple of years back. With lot of dedication and determination, I was successful in losing that extra weight and now I am about 58Kgs, however I'm still not happy, coz now I look skinny and a lot of weight training n protein supplements have not helped me get my dream body. I am so obsessed with six packs and have put my heart n soul and tried ...

Related : Wireless baby monitor Discount camera telephoto lens