Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Food Diary: What I Eat (Low Carb)

I filmed this over a 2 week period, approximately, documenting what food I eat, and how I prepare my meals. So far things are going great, I don't feel like I'm depriving myself at all. Maybe this gives you some ideas for your own healthy living goals. As for exercise, I have an elliptical home trainer that I go on about 3-5 times a week to do cardio, and in the future I plan to expand my exercise regiment to body weights and running outside. Other videos I've done on this subject.... Intro to Low Carb eating www.youtube.com What to buy at the grocery store www.youtube.com I am on the Internetz. Join me? www.misschievous.tv http www.facebook.com ‪apps.facebook.com

Recommend : Telephoto lens online Camera telephoto lens Discount camera telephoto lens