Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Weight Loss Journey..The 17 Day Diet. Intro and my day 3 results!

Hi Lovelies..this is the beginning of my weight looss journey, so I decided to share my journey with you... After seeing Dr. Moreno on the Dr Phil Show and The Doctors..I decided to give it a try. Here is a link to the 17 Day Diet Website: www.the17daydiet.com I am an everyday person..trying to lose a few pounds and get fit and healthy. This video was recorded on february 5th, 2011 day 3...I am down 3 pounds. I have exercised for 17 minutes each day from day 1. I am the type of person that needs support. Sme people can lose weight all on their own..but that's not me. follow me on twitter: my twitter: twitter.com follow me on my website: www.lovekisses99.com I have full permission to use all songs being played in my videos all which are original work from PhillyzJamPoet. This track is owned by me as a licensed remix to JamPoet's HandOutstretched.

Tags : Telephoto lens online Best Polarized sunglass Baby strollers