Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scott & Sean- Q&A- Ep. 3

Ask your questions here! www.scotthermanfitness.com (1:00)- Taha Cravings! I was wondering how you and Sean overcome cravings? I'm currently on a cut diet and constantly craving pizza or something I used to have as a fat teen ager. (5:13)- Hold mydice How much cardio is too much for muscle loss? (7:50)- Ernest Pershing How often should you switch up your workout? (10:55)- Robert Quinn Scott, I was wondering if you could go over avoiding plateaus. Do you change your routine every month? I was just wondering exactly how you avoid these because I have stopped seeing gains after about 2 months of hard work now. Thanks! (14:23)- Mike Ng My question is about loose skin after losing a lot of weight. How do you get rid of it? Will it go away as you gain muscle? Check out www.scotthermanfitness.com for more information and detailed exercises! Join the most supportive and fastest growing community on facebook! www.facebook.com Check out my Routines & Tips on the SEARS FitStudio page! :) www.fitstudio.com iPhone App! itunes.apple.com Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition BSN www.bsnonline.net Check out my Meal Plan!: www.scotthermanfitness.com TRX Purchase Link: www.anrdoezrs.net Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com

Thanks To : Discount camera telephoto lens Camera Telephoto Lens UK Best Polarized sunglass