Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fitness Resolution and Motivation

www.scoobysworkshop.com Proper motivation is the key to getting in shape. Its easy to make a New Years Resolution to get into shape, its much harder to make it happen. Most people fail at their fitness resolutions, not beacuse they are lazy or have no willpower, its the opposite. Most people fail because they are impatient for results and work at it TOO hard! They have unrealistic expectations which just sets them up for failure. They start a starvation diet instead of a sensible diet which soon leads to binging and failure. They are too aggressive with their workout program and end up injured or overtrained so they dont make any progress. You need a sensible workout program and sensible nutrition that you can integrate into your busy lifestyle. Make your own custom workout plan here scoobysworkshop.com With fitness programs, progress is often inperceptably slow and its easy to lose motivation. In the last 10 years, I've made no progress - not an ounce of muscle gained or an ounce of fat lost - nada, zip. All my progress was in my first 20 years of lifting. People always ask me, how is it I stay motivated when I make NO progress? Most people would have given up but I workout day after day, year after year - how do I do it? Its easy - I focus on how good the workouts make me feel. I am ADDICTED to exercise, it gives me energy and makes me feel good. Its easy to do something that makes you feel good. So how can YOU become addicted to exercise? Studies have shown that showed ...

See Also : Discount camera telephoto lens