Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How To Deadlift...The #1 Back Exercise

Free workout videos: sixpackshortcuts.com This is the best exercise for thickness and definition in your back, At the same time, you will build powerful legs and core. Alot of guys you see in the gym are doing deadlifts wrong. I know, I use to be one of them. I didn't realize it until I workout with a weight that was heavy enough to hurt my back. That's the same thing many others are doing. They do the exercise wrong but don't realize it yet bc they workout with a light weight that isn't hurting their lower back yet. Its not until they decide to go heavy one day that they blow out their lower back and sets them back on all their workouts. Don't make the same mistake, learn how to deadlift CORRECTLY and learn which exercises are the most effective to build on muscle the fastest at sixpackshortcuts.com PS -- Use this link to share this video with your friends! youtu.be

Related : Wireless baby monitor