Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Religions Must Cover Birth Control?

170+ Fox News Bias videos at bit.ly The birth control coverage regulation announced by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on January 20, slightly modified today, led to a lot of misinformation about the rule in the media, especially on Fox News where I found Fox News anchors misinforming viewers about the exemption for religious employers, about whether "abortion pills" were covered, and about the cost to employers of covering contraceptives, as I show in this video. The clips I use of Fox News anchor Steve Doocy and Fox News Legal Analyst Peter Johnson. Jr., come from a longer segment of Fox News' February 1, 2012, broadcast of "Fox and Friends" available online at bit.ly The clip I use of Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer interviewing Becket Fund lawyer Hannah Smith comes from a longer segment of Fox News' February 2, 2012, broadcast of "America's Newsroom" available online at bit.ly The clip I use of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly citing the "cost" of contraceptive coverage comes from a longer segment of Fox News' February 6, 2012, broadcast of "America' Live" which I have not found available online The quote I use of the HHS regulation exempting some religious employers from covering contraceptives for their employees comes from the US government webpage at 1.usa.gov The image I use of the California Supreme Court case of Catholic Charities of Sacramento Inc. v. Superior Court, 32 Cal.4th 527 (2004), comes from the Findlaw webpage at bit.ly The image I use ...

Related : Telephoto lens online Best Polarized sunglass