Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Skin Care! ANTI-ETA! INTRODUCTION PART 1! including product rec!

Hi BB'S! Here is my series of anti-aging INTRO. If you have not seen my vid range of skin care, 1, 2 and 3, please see the first! THIS is the most complex of all skin care vine I'll do. To avoid sounding like a commercial, I wanted to talk a little about the subject, some of the key factors and the bullets and then a list of my recommendations for what the State of the art anti-aging products on the market. It is a miracle ingredient for skin and UNOingredient that is able to reverse the damage of free radicals, sun damage and the inevitable signs of aging! Here are my photos (I have more) of the products on the market today that the science behind the effects and benefits to the skin. Here are some of the best! I suggest something in this line. PCA SKIN. www.pcaskin.com I can honestly say that each of its products are well made, effective and contain all the things your skin needs to function properly. I can use yourprofessional line for my clients (and many other brands), and I swear by the results of my clients have had. PCA skin products available to the public. Check out your site and before and after photos! I promise you are not retouched! I swear by Vitamin C 15% or 20% NO. I am not way affiliated w / ACC skin or any of the companies products, after speaking of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone has been banned in many countries. This is a controversial ingredient.However ...

Recommend : Camera Telephoto Lens UK Camera telephoto lens