Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Fate of Atlantis in the labyrinth battle ownage

Here is my most difficult achievement in boxing, by far, in Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. I fight against the Nazis seven straight in the labyrinth of Knossos hidden beneath. No traps were used (not the fighting started immediately after loading a saved game, as you see it). The game version is 1.0 (PC) and ran in DOSBox 0.72 with 6000 CPU cycles. The video was captured with DOSBox, and I presented the original video here w / o the first edition in any way. Here I have fought against the Nazis and some flight information: 1.Hans: I have not used the lie that considerably weakens tourist Hans. I beat him w / O and steps to take any shortcuts. Indy was about 61% health left after the fight. 2. Francisco: Do ​​not confuse (= weaken) the dialogue with Franz in the "foreign advisers". I have not used this time not even close. 3. Otto: Very easy, and I have not used the option of dialogue and more confusing ("Why are not you in your place.") 4. Anton: I struggled with a single button on the keypad num9. I almost beat him w / olose health at all, but are directly affected at the end of the fight. 5. Karl: I used a button. This time it was num1. 6. Kurt: Do not confuse (= weaken) it with the "crazy" box. 7. Arnold 's second hardest combat enemy in the game. I struggled, but I managed to damage to health by red Arnold.

Friends Link : Best Polarized sunglass Cheap baby food formula Camera Telephoto Lens UK