Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dr. Batmanghelidj Interview Part 2

Dr. Batmanghelidj Interview This interview speaks for itself. The great Doctor explains what needs to happen in the health care industry and I completely agree. My name is Nick Hazleton. I am a Clinical Nutritionist, Massage Therapist, and Health Coach. I have been living an Alkaline lifestyle for the past 5 years. Although I have kept myself hydrated, I have seen better results in the past 2 months with drinking alkaline ionized water than I have in five years of only eating alkaline, drinking bottled water and exercising. I've lost 10 lbs of body fat, my waist size has gone from 36 inches to 32 inches, and my general sense of well being is greatly improved. This is all without exercising or changing my diet. I truly believe that Ionized Alkaline water will revolutionize the health care industry. If you watch the interview, you will see our health care crisis can be easily solved. Hospitals in Japan are already using this groundbreaking technology. Why aren't we? Ion Ways Water aids in the fight of: diabetes cancer asthma arthritis gout constipation angina back pain colitis heartburn high blood pressure and cholesterol migraines chronic fatigue autoimmune diseases and much more My older brother and mother have lost over 30 lbs without exercising or change of diet. But now we no longer crave sweet food or alcohol. There are so many great benefits to this water... Isn't it time you took your health back and enjoyed life the way it is supposed to be? Thank you for watching ...

Recommend : Baby strollers Camera telephoto lens