Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A song for a Badger

Here is a song I wrote for ShayCarl, GO see it! :) I have Www.youtube.com intend to write more about Youtubers another look. Enjoy:) Intro: Okay This is how I'm going to share with you a little song I wrote about a guy who probably all know it is really something, and no, Phil Verse 1: ShayCarl a Friend DeFranco he will LOL means laugh out loud with a beard And it is still good and has a wife named Katilette seems acase is rare in serious see this, your link in the sidebar Verse 2: ShayCarl, lives in Idaho and is probably the funniest guy I know well I do not know, but there was a time when said A video on my way to register, or his wife do Go find a job ... which is strange, because his work is a DJ, oh well anyway Subscribe Bridge: You are ShayCarl FTW means for the win Just thought I throw in verse 3: In the final statements, ShayCarlIt really rocks known for his big belly ... He is cold, I want to be like him but this thing all these kids Cause I'm broken, and I'm still a child myself, Well, that's his song, hey Shay is here for your health I forgot to tell you all This Mor ShayCarl announcement .... that meets the eye

Tags : Camera telephoto lens Best Polarized sunglass